Clara R.|Phoenix, AZ
8 yrs exp
48 yrs old
Serious , Respectful, Traditional And Bilingual, Nanny
Hello, my name is Clara, I am 43 years old and from Latin origin Colombia. I'm a legal resident and have been living here in the U. S. for about 10 years now. I have a equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in psychology in Colombia and now study English in college at an Intermediate level. My goal is to study and obtain my U. S. citizenship by this coming year. I am a decent, respectful and responsible person whom loves children. I am a punctual, hard working and reliable person and I'm willing to work Monday - Friday. I do not smoke, drink, or have any other bad habits that an employer would need to be concerned with and I do own my transportation. I have many years of experience sitting and caring for children of all ages and good references. Thanks for your interest in my profile, please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
-Clean background and criminal history
-Driver's license and access to reliable transportation
- Love of children: Enjoying children and feeling honored to be a caregiver to them is the foundation that everything else is built on.
- Enthusiastic: Can stay excited about coming to work day after day is one whom your child will enjoy spending time with.
- Fun: I fulfill days for your child/children being engaged and finding the humor in everyday situations which will keep the children entertained and challenged.
- Nurturing: I am able to connect on a deep level building a safe, loving relationship and offering a stable environment are all important elements of nurturing your child/children.
- Common sense: I possess the skill and abilities to make endless decisions about your child's health, safety and well-being throughout the day.
- Trustworthy: I going to love and care for your child at all times and make good decisions based on his/her health and well-being, and respecting and protecting the privacy of the family and the home.
- Flexible: I can easily adjust and adapt to change due to my extensive experience working with children and family members in the past.
- Communicative: I am completely comfortable with your questions, expectations or directions for working in the home or with the children.
- Reliable: I can be also offer my experience and reliability as your household support member.