$15 – 25/hr
We just moved to the East Bay from upstate New York and are seeking a bilingual babysitter for as-needed babysitting for our almost 2-year-old son. He's tiny with a big personality, and loves books and silly play.
* Previous infant childcare experience
* Fluency in Spanish and/or French, in addition to English
* Current driver's license with clean driving record
* Love of young children
* Experience with toddlers
* Enthusiasm for leading fun at-home activities for young children (e. g., drawing, bubble bowls, blanket forts)
* Enthusiasm for taking a young child out to see and do new things (e. g., story times, museums, parks, music events)
* Excellent communication skills
* Infant/child CPR certified
* Previous experience with toddlers
Note: Looking for day times, nigh times, & weekends, as needed.