$15 – 25/hr
Santa Clara, CA
We are easy-going, laid back parents of a very sweet 22-month-old boy. Both my husband and I work full time, so his primary caretaker is his grandmother. She lives with us and will be present, but needs some part-time help.
What we're looking for:
- Primary responsibilities will be to simply play with and care for our son so grandma can be free to cook or rest.
- We would like there to be some focus on learning, like reading, educational activities and crafts.
- You can expect that all his food will be cooked, prepared, and served by grandma. During this time, some light housekeeping would be expected.
- Having the ability to drive places, such as the park or library, is required
- Having the ability to bring toys is a plus, but not expected
- We are ideally looking for help between the hours of 1-4pm, three days a week (Tu, Wed, Thurs).