$14 – 18/hr
Cary family needs a full-time nanny. Must love kids, have experience with infants and toddlers and have plenty of energy!
We are expecting a new baby and looking for someone to be responsible for the baby and a 2-year-old for a guarantee 40 hours a week. Typical hours will be 8:30 a.m. - 4pm, however, we need someone can stay until 6 p.m. occasionally.
- Experience with infants for 2+ years
- Experience with toddlers for 2+ years
- CPR certified
- Your own, reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Fun, positive, energetic personality
- Keep the house tidy and kitchen cleaned up after kids meals
- Willingness to help with kids laundry
Majority of responsibilities will only be for the 2 little kids, however, we also have 2 school aged kids (5 and almost 8), that could occasionally be home as well.