$22 – 25/hr
We're looking for an awesome nanny to look after our two boys, 6 & 4 years old.
About the role:
- 32 hours per week with Friday-Sunday off!
- Fun family in a cool community
- M/W 11-5 & T/Th 7-5
- Handle pickups/drop-offs (school, sports, music) as needed
- Meal preparation for the boys (not us)
- Kids laundry 1x week
- Light errands
- Feed cat
- Playing sports, story time, fun at the local park.
- $22-26 (based on exp.)
Our ideal match will be someone who has a passion for teaching, who balances with care and discipline. You should have a few (2-3) years of experience as a nanny, be mature/professional, and be able to use the force in training. A college degree is a plus but not required. Bonus if you have your own car and live ~5 miles from Lafayette, CA.
Excited to hear from you! :)