any family's needs
A comprehensive, customized service that delivers real valueLearn more›
Access to onsite caregivers for corporate outings or overtime hoursLearn more›
Easy solutions for every kind of care need.
"Successful People Have Messy Lives" - SVP, HR
Managing career and family responsibilities is an increasing challenge, especially given that 79% of couples in the US workforce are dual-earners. Whether employees are caring for young children, older children with special needs, aging parents, or even pets, we help solve these challenges and more:
- Child wakes up sick and can't go to day care
- School closed because of snow emergency
- Regular caregiver for special needs child is ill
- Aging parent who lives across the country falls and breaks her hip
- An older child is struggling with math and needs a tutor
- Employee is attending an out-of-town conference and needs a pet sitter
- Executive is on a business trip and needs a housekeeper while away
Employees need help finding care providers they can trust, so they have peace of mind while away from their dependents at work each day. Care.com is a proven solution that connects your employees to caregivers for every need.
Among working mothers in two-parent, two-income households, 80% had to take time off from work in order to resolve a care crisis.
- 2010 State of Care Index
The number of single-father families in the U.S. has doubled since 1990.
- According to a recent study by Fordham University as reported by The New York Times, June 2, 2011