company about Care.com!
services Learn More »
Easy solutions for every kind of care need.
"Successful People Have Messy Lives" - SVP, HR
Managing career and family responsibilities is an increasing challenge, especially given that 79% of couples in the US workforce are dual-earners. Whether employees are caring for young children, older children with special needs, aging parents, or even pets, we help solve these challenges and more:
- Child wakes up sick and can't go to day care
- School closed because of snow emergency
- Regular caregiver for special needs child is ill
- Aging parent who lives across the country falls and breaks her hip
- An older child is struggling with math and needs a tutor
- Employee is attending an out-of-town conference and needs a pet sitter
- Executive is on a business trip and needs a housekeeper while away
Employees need help finding care providers they can trust, so they have peace of mind while away from their dependents at work each day. Care.com is a proven solution that connects your employees to caregivers for every need.
Care At Your Fingertips
Employees have 24/7 access to Care.com and can quickly and easily find care and get back to work.
Log on to company Care.com portal and search for care providers or post a job
Review detailed profiles, including experience, availability, rates, photos, references, reviews, and background checks
Phone screen, live interview, check references. Hire a caregiver you trust!
Among working mothers in two-parent, two-income households, 80% had to take time off from work in order to resolve a care crisis.
- 2010 State of Care Index
The number of single-father families in the U.S. has doubled since 1990.
- According to a recent study by Fordham University as reported by The New York Times, June 2, 2011