Windchime of Marin
The staff at WindChime of Marin are dedicated to caring for each resident as an individual. We take time to learn about your loved ones past life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine. This enables us to encourage independence, support the resident's strengths and capabilities, and assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner. Freedom of movement and choice of activities are at the cornerstone of our memory care programming. Everything at Windchime of Marin is carefully designed to provide an enriching environment with optimum security and safety.
Our daily activities program is designed specifically to maximize quality of life. Spacious common area, outdoor patios, and garden offer residents and their families' comfortable areas to visit and engage in favorite activities
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.