Pets are graciously welcome at Whiterock Court, and residents can choose from a variety of living accommodations to suit their needs, from customizable studios to one and two bedroom apartments. Some notable features at this Holiday Retirement community include three daily chef-prepared meals, planned social activities, and weekly housekeeping services. Additionally, Whiterock Court is located just three miles away from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.