> > > Sykesville Care

Find Sykesville Child Care, Local Caregivers and More

Do you need to hire a Sykesville nanny, babysitter or other caregiver? View caregivers for child care, senior home care and more near you. Review availability, experience and rates to make the perfect choice for care in Sykesville, MD.

Get access to detailed profiles, reviews and references, background check options and more.
Get Started!
Hi!

We're glad you're here.

Our Newest Babysitters in Sykesville, MD
Kevin T.
A Babysitter in Sykesville
  • 23 years old
  • 8years of experience

I have worked at various summer programs for the past 8 years, with groups of 4-year-olds. I have also babysat for children ages 5-10. more >

View more Caregivers in Sykesville, Maryland

Sykesville Babysitters

Madi S. – Babysitter in Sykesville, MD I have earned 150+ hours working with children in a daycare and education setting. Having younger siblings has made me passionate about children. I hope to be an art teacher after college and work with special needs children. I absolutely love children and helping...

Sykesville Nannies

Helena D. – Nanny in Sykesville, MD I'm looking for a babysitting position, willing to cook, help with homework and do light housekeeping. I have been providing excellent care for children and I have experience with children all ages, twins and multiplies. I am dependable, trustworthy and always...

Jessica S. – Nanny in Sykesville, MD Being the oldest of 7 children, I have about 13 years of babysitting experience and have watched children of all ages. I have held several regular and/or weekly babysitting jobs for other families along with short-term nanny positions. I have also helped teach...

Sykesville Special Needs Caregivers

Megan L. – Special Needs Caregivers in Sykesville, MD I am in nursing school, am CPR certified, have a military medic background, and all the families I have worked with included children with disabilities. I also worked at a hospital for several summers, and currently help care for a live-in family member who is...

Sykesville Tutors

Kaitlin R. – Tutors & Private Instructor in Sykesville, MD Currently, I am going into my senior year at University of Maryland, and am majoring in Elementary Education with an area of emphasis in English and Mathematics. I am very passionate about working with kids, and helping them succeed in the areas they are struggling...

Sykesville Senior Care

Tiffany M. – Senior Care Provider in Sykesville, MD I have over 20 years experience with the elderly. Ive cared for Alzheimer's, Dementia, COPD, Visually impaired, Stroke, Physically Impaired, Hospice, all kinds of ailments. I have loved every minute of it. I really enjoy being able to care for them.

Sykesville Pet Care

Madi S. – Pet Care Provider in Sykesville, MD I have two amazing dogs and have always grown up with birds/cats/dogs/etc. Animals are a huge love of mine! Being around them so much, I have learned a lot about 10 and how to handle them. A pet is just as important as a child!

Sykesville Housekeepers

Robin B. – Housekeeper in Sykesville, MD Hi, my name is Robin. I haven't done professional cleaning but I have been cleaning my own home for 45 years. I'm a hard worker , honest and take pride in doing a job will done. I would clean your home as will as I do mine own witch is spotless. I work because...

Sykesville Personal Assistants

Rachel C. – Errands & Odd Jobs Provider in Sykesville, MD I am a hardworking individual who likes to try out new things. I interact positively and respectfully with people and animals. I am open to work any errand or job that is available. I have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office. This includes using Word,...

Our Newest Child Care Job in Sykesville, MD
Posted by
Jenifer L.
Professional Single Mom Looking For Before/After School Care
Posted: Aug 29, 2014 at 5:41PM

Thanks for looking into the position within our family. I am a young working professional with two playful boys seeking a full-time nanny/babysitter to care for the two boys when they are not in school.... more >

Desired Rate: $10-$15 per hour

View more Caregiver Jobs in Sykesville, Maryland

Sykesville Babysitting and Nanny Jobs

Nanny Needed 2-3 Days/Week For 14 Month Old Baby Girl Nanny needed 2-3 days per week from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. for our 14-month-old girl. 75% of the time it will be Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. The other 25% we need a little flexibility with the dates due to...

Sykesville Special Needs Jobs

Homework Help & Work Study Program We're looking for someone to pick up our son at 10 a.m. from high school, do English & history homework for 1 hour and then drop him off at a work study program. Will pay for time and gas.

Sykesville Housekeeping Jobs

Looking To Hire Someone For A Few Hours A Day Cleaning includes general housekeeping, laundry, vacuuming, kitchen dishes, dusting, while watching my cute baby.