Stepping Stone School
- Your child will be nurtured toward confidence, social success, academic achievement and school readiness.
- Your child will be safe in a clean, organized and educational environment.
- The teacher-child and teacher-parent relationships will complement your parent-child relationship.
- You will enjoy a trusted partnership with your child's principal and teachers.
The Stepping Stone School experience will promote your child's sense of belonging, as well as ensure healthy cognitive, physical and social-emotional development.
We understand how young children grow and develop, and our research-based curriculum reflects this expertise for all levels and ages. Stepping Stone School's Early Achievers Program provides Developmentally Appropriate Accelerated Learning that fosters secure, happy and creative children who are inspired to reach their full potential.
Our Individualized Learning Plans are tailored to each child's unique learning style. The result is your child's long-term success at all developmental levels. This strong partnership of school and family builds confidence, promotes school readiness and develops the potential of every child!
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.