Supportive services, including housekeeping, gracious dining, medication management and personal care, free residents so that they are able to enjoy the company of new friends and a vibrant program of social, cultural enrichment and wellness activities.
Standish Village is located in the heart of the historic Lower Mills neighborhood which borders Dorchester, MA, and Milton, MA. Other mill buildings clustered along the Neponset River, including the well-known Baker Chocolate Factory, have also been restored. The neighborhood now includes a variety of retail shops and condominiums. Residents enjoy, within walking distance, an array of dining, shopping and banking services.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.