Home Care Options: Creating a Home Care Plan
The following pages will highlight the important facts and factors when choosing Home Care to help your senior Age in Place. Be sure to browse the links in the top right corner to learn all about your options in creating a home care plan.
Home care is about helping seniors maintain their independence while ensuring they are well cared for and safe. Often times, this involves some type of assistance in the home. There are lots of reasons to consider companion care, and it doesn't make you a bad child or grandchild or friend. In-home care can range from volunteers to paid care, from neighbors and friends to professional CNAs (certified nursing assistants). You have lots of choices and finding the right fit for you and your loved one is worth the time and effort you'll need to invest.
More Senior Care Services
- Call a Care.com Senior Care Advisor for more assistance: 855-490-8679
- Join in on Senior Care Conversations now! Read our informative Senior Care Blog.
- Caring for your kids AND an aging parent? Join our Sandwhich Generation Group.
- Are you caring for your parent from a distance? Have discussions with other Long Distance Senior Caregivers.
- Join our Senior Care Questions Group to get more of your questions answered and find caregivers similar to you
>> Review the Senior Care Index for all senior care options.
|Next: Volunteer Care »|
Find the senior care your loved one deserves
Get a Cash Offer Good for 30 Days! Free Shipping + Fast Payment. Lock in a Risk-Free Offer Today!
Get a FREE security system when you order an award-winning monitoring service from Protect America.
Over 900,000 Procedures Performed. Get 20% off LASIK today! Locations Nationwide.
Care.com HomePaySM handles your household payroll and taxes without work, worry or risk.