End of Life Care Guide: Cost of Hospice Care
Hospice cost is covered under Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance), Medicaid, long-term and other types of private insurance. You (if you have Durable Power of Attorney that allows you to make medical decisions on their behalf) or your loved one will sign a statement choosing hospice care instead of routine care. Medicare will still continue to cover any health problems that are not related to your terminal illness.
More Senior Care Services
- Call a Care.com Senior Care Advisor for more assistance: 855-490-8679
- Join in on Senior Care Conversations now! Read our informative Senior Care Blog.
- Caring for your kids AND an aging parent? Join our Sandwhich Generation Group.
- Are you caring for your parent from a distance? Have discussions with other Long Distance Senior Caregivers.
- Join our Senior Care Questions Group to get more questions answered and find caregivers similar to you
>>Review the Senior Care Index for all senior care options.
|Previous: About Hospice Care «||Next: Benefits of Hospice »|
Find the senior care your loved one deserves
Get a FREE security system when you order an award-winning monitoring service from Protect America.
Over 900,000 Procedures Performed. Get 20% off LASIK today! Locations Nationwide.
Get a Cash Offer Good for 30 Days! Free Shipping + Fast Payment. Lock in a Risk-Free Offer Today!
Care.com HomePaySM handles your household payroll and taxes without work, worry or risk.