Santa Margarita Day Care
- Child's Age Range: 0 years to 4 years
- Healthy home prepared-nutritional meals, breakfast,
lunch, morning/afternoon snacks
- Circle time, music, singing, story time, sharing, coloring
- Preschool basics, ABC's, numbers, colors, and shapes.
- Nurturing environment for your child to learn and grow.
- Safe outside play area, including various toys for your
child to have fun.
- Potty training if you and I feel your child is ready.
- Spanish as a Second Language.
At Santa Margarita Day Care. we provide "at home" childcare and preschool learning experiences designed to stimulate your child's intellectual growth and development.
INTERVIEWING NEW FAMILIES -- SPACES NOW AVAILABLE.
My openings include: 0-4 years old, Full/Part-Time from 6:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. We are located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Easy access from the toll road.
Also, I am starting a group from 8am to 12noon - ages 2 to 4.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
After finding Santa Margarita Daycare on Care.com, My husband and I chose to remove our son from the very large daycare center he was at (where he was constantly getting sick from being around so many children) and moved him over to Santa Margarita Daycare. We could not be more pleased with our decision. She provides a loving and safe environment where our son has thrived. Coming from the large daycare center where my son was getting sick almost once a month, it's has been such a relief to us that he has not been sick once in 7 months, since moving him over. She also does a great job providing the children a clean environment and nutritious and yummy lunches that my son (who is a picky eater) never has a problem gobbling up. Education is important to us and so we were thrilled when we learned they do daily lessons with the children teaching them fundamentals, like colors, shapes, ABC's, numbers and also doing circle time and songs with them.
It melts my heart every morning when I drop him off, he opens his arm for her to take him and give him hugs. We have had nothing but great experiences and feel very blessed to have found her.