Right at Home of Wake County, NC
At Right at Home of Wake County we have the most rigorous hiring practices in the industry. Only the best caregivers are considered for employment. Our vetting process includes verifying credentials including previous experience, reference checks, competency and behavioral/psychological testing,background checks and mandatory drug testing. After a stringent orientation, qualified candidates participate in continuing education via Right at Home University and our CARE Rewards program that exceeds state requirements.
Care levels include the use of (HHA)Home Health Aides, (PCA)Personal Care Assistants, (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants, and (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurses.
Staff is supervised by a Registered Nurse and Certified Case Manager.
References and testimonials provided upon request.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.