Reading & Spelling Solutions
We provide educational therapy-based tutoring services for students struggling in reading, spelling, writing, comprehension, and math.
Our learning center offers:
- One on one tutoring,
- Assistive technology training,
- A daily homeschool academy
- An afternoon Kindergarten tutoring program.
We service students K-12.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
Member of the Northern California Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
Certified in Orton-Gillingham Teaching Methods
Certified Barton Tutors
Certified in Lindamood Bell
Certified in Slingerland Techniques
National Registry of Outstanding Teachers in 2006
President of the California Association of Program Specialists