Parkside Manor Alzheimer's/Memory Care and Assisted Living
With large private and semi-private suites complete with private bathrooms, walk-in showers, wall safes, kitchenettes with refrigerator; Parkside Manor also offers individualized healthcare plans, along with 24/7 supervision by a nurse and nursing assistants in a secured building that includes activity stations and an outdoor walking path and sensory gardens. At Parkside Manor Alzheimer's/Memory Care and Assisted Living, families will find hope, relief, and peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being cared for in a state-of-the-art retirement care community that specializes in Alzheimer’s and memory impairment care.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.