One on One Home Care
We understand the delicate balance involved - providing necessary care without feelings of resentment, helplessness or despair. We offer highly skilled caregivers, companions and certified nursing assistants on a convenient, flexible hourly, full time, or 24-hour live-in basis.
Our agenda is to provide exceptional care in your home.
* Bathroom Assistance
* Transferring (Sliding boards, Pivot, Hoyer lifts...)
* Medication Reminders.
* Catheter care
* Wound care
Private Care Services
You should consider our home care services if you:
1. Have recently been discharged from the hospital but not fully recovered.
2. Have a terminal illness and need emotional support and require a program for pain management.
3. Prefer to stay at home but need assistance with personal care, light housekeeping and meal preparation.
4. Have a family member that is 'overworked" trying to look after someone while trying to manage their own life
We're committed to the development of an
excellent clinical staff for the provision of healthcare services to our home care clients. These services are delivered, without exception, in strict compliance with our company mission.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.