Next Generation Children's Centers
When you enter our recently renovated center in Natick, you will immediately feel welcome by the homelike atmosphere. Our wonderful team will put you at ease by showing you our beautiful classrooms, full of children engaged in developmentally appropriate curriculum. Our Natick center is a special place where parents work in partnership with the teachers to provide a high quality education for children. The many family events such as the traditional Thanksgiving feast, multi-cultural dinners and sports events let parents know that they are a very important part of the center.
Our caring and EEC certified Teachers work closely with their Program Managers and Directors to develop challenging curriculum for each classroom while helping children develop a love of learning! Call for a tour and see for yourself why our Natick school is a very special place for children.
Next Generation Children's Center of Natick is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Natick, Ashland, Framingham and Wayland areas. We are conveniently located off of Route 9 on the Natick/Framingham line behind Dick's Sporting Goods Plaza.
Natick School Highlights:
- Original NGCC school opened in 1993 and renovated in 2003
- 11 classrooms providing an intimate atmosphere
- Specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classrooms
- Indoor play space
- 2 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and three healthy snacks daily
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.