Next Generation Children's Centers
When you enter our state-of-the-art school in Hopkinton, you will quickly see it was designed specifically for children! Our heated floors in the infant rooms, child-size bathrooms in the classrooms, large indoor play spaces and age-appropriate playgrounds will highlight your tour. As you enter each bright and spacious classroom, you will find happy children engaged in fun, challenging curriculum created by our EEC certified teaching teams who are committed to meeting the academic and social-emotional needs of the children in our care. Families are welcome and encouraged to take part in monthly classroom activities and center-wide events. Our dedicated team of Directors would be happy to provide you with a tour. Come visit us, and see why our Hopkinton center is a very special place for your children.
Our caring and EEC certified Teachers work closely with their Program Managers and Directors to develop challenging curriculum for each classroom while helping children develop a love of learning! Come visit us, and see why our Hopkinton center is a very special place for your children to learn and grow!
Next Generation Children's Center of Hopkinton is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Hopkinton, Ashland, Grafton, Holliston, Upton and Milford areas. We are conveniently located on Main St. in Hopkinton; take Exit 21A from Route 495.
Hopkinton School Highlights:
- State of the art facility opened in 2004 and expanded in 2009
- 23 classrooms
- Specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classrooms
- 2 large indoor play spaces
- Covered outdoor play space
- Performing Arts room equipped for dramatic play and art projects
- 2 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch & three healthy snacks daily
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.