Next Generation Children's Centers
Our Franklin school, designed specifically for children ages infants through kindergarten, is a busy place full of learning and discovery. Each classroom is led by a team of caring, EEC certified teachers who are committed to making each day special for the children in their care. Indoor play spaces, a covered outside play space and individual playgrounds are all areas that the children can use for their gross motor play, regardless of the weather.
Our families are an integral part of the Franklin center. Whether it is a parent invitation or the sharing of family traditions in the classrooms, parent involvement is welcome and encouraged. Our wonderful, dedicated team of Directors would be happy to provide you with a tour.
Our caring and EEC certified Teachers work closely with their Program Managers and Directors to develop challenging curriculum for each classroom while helping children develop a love of learning! Come visit us, and see for yourself why our Franklin center is a very special place for children.
Next Generation Children's Center of Franklin is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Franklin, Bellingham, Medway and Wrentham areas. We are conveniently located directly off Exit 17 from Route 495. Take Route 140, we are just before the 99 Restaurant and Pub
Franklin School Highlights:
- State of the art school opened in 1998
- 16 classrooms
- Specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classrooms
- 2 indoor play spaces
- Covered outdoor play space
- 2 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch & three healthy snacks daily
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.