Little Minds Learning Center
We offer a full learning curriculum based on the High Reach program, and tailor the learning experience specifically to your child's development, as well as the goals you have for your little one. We offer lessons in Spanish, Yoga, and sign language (age dependent) to aid in the development of our students. Our teachers all meet or exceed local, state, and federal requirements for early childhood development teachers. All have received an extensive background and referral check, and most possess or are in pursuit of degrees in Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, or other fields beneficial to providing a premier childcare experience at Little Minds Learning Center.
We also include online portal access to our parents, which enables you to track your child's learning through our online daily sheets and teacher blog entries. Through the portal, you may also access our web-based digital video camera system, and have your child's classroom stream live to your computer!
- All meals prepared onsite from only fresh ingredients.
- Quarterly Parent's Night Out. Incredibly popular with our parents, we open the doors on a Saturday for our parents to drop off their little ones with our staff for a night of themed fun, while the parents get to run off and enjoy a relaxing evening to themselves; no babysitter required!
- Community involvement is a staple of our organizational values. If you decide to become a Little Minds parent, you'll see your center participating in a variety of community events, like Toys For Tots and Food Shelf Drives to Fundraising Events like 5Ks!
- Family Dinners. Little Minds hosts family dinners periodically throughout the year. These dinners are an opportunity to become better acquainted with the staff and fellow parents, as well as an opportunity to leave the cooking to us!
5 Days/Wk 3 Days/Wk 2 Days/Wk
6 Wk to 2 Yr: $215 $142 $99
2 Yr to 3 Yr: $205 $135 $94
3 Yr to 4 Yr: $189 $125 $87
4 Yr to 6 Yr: $177 $117 $81
Availability: Ages 3 - 4 years
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.