Kwaloff In Home Care
We provide caregivers for a variety of care giving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help, companionship to remain in their home or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Kwaloff In Home Care can help.
Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home:
· Private Residence
· An Independent Senior Living Community
· An Assisted Living or Group Home
· A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home)
· A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility
We are proud to provide home care services to our clients.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.