Kelly's Cleaning And Maid Services
Kelly's Cleaning & Maid Services is staffed with local house cleaners and offers honest, dependable and quality cleaning services guaranteed from a maid service you can trust.
Because your trust, security, and peace of mind are our priority, we are licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection.
You'll get trusted, trained, background checked employees cleaning your home, never subcontractors because we're not a cleaning franchise or housekeeping referral service.
Kelly's Cleaning & Maid Service is Guaranteed:
We stand behind our performance and guarantee your satisfaction.
We care about our cleaning service to you, and if you're not satisfied, we're not. Of course your quality house cleaning is 100% guaranteed.
Our Mission Is Your Sparkling Clean Home:
* Licensed, bonded, insured
* Background checked & e-verified employees
* No cleaning subcontractors
* All cleaning supplies & equipment provided
* Fully trained staff
* Reliable, flexible scheduling
* Regular or one-time cleaning
* Spring cleaning
* Move-in / move-out cleaning
* Customized cleaning services available
* All employee taxes & insurance paid
* Residential, home, office, condo, apt, commercial cleaning
* We'll use green cleaning products you provide
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.