Juanita's Tiny Toes in Home Preschool & Daycare
I believe in focusing on quality rather than quantity. I keep my groups small as to offer my full undivided attention to your children. This ensures they will learn, grow and get more of the one on one attention that young children need.
I am a 40 year old mother of 5 children and an Army wife. I am CPR/ First Aid certified, have worked as a substitute teacher and teachers aid, I am also background checked and going through DFPS for your children's safety.
I currently have 3 children still living at home and all are in school. This means that I can dedicate all of my time to your precious angel. My husband is an Officer in the U.S. Army and teaches at Fort Sam. I can offer structure, a very warm nurturing and caring learning environment. I have an aged based curriculum that will be used for your children as well as arts, reading (age appropriate),numbers,letters,shapes, writing (age appropriate),technology, games, outside play time in my back yard, potty training, learning to walk, crawl, talk and a ton of fun !!! Children will learn and grow in my home and receive a lot of love and affection. I offer a 10% military discount to active duty military personnel. Healthy, nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided, or you are welcome to bring what they need, if they have a special diet.
* I offer a 10% military discount
* Weekly rates (4 or 5 days a week) for ages 2 to 5 yr old- 150.00 Healthy Nutritious meals and snacks included
* Infants to 2 years old - $175.00 weekly
* Weekly, monthly, bi-weekly payments accepted
* Hours and days to be discussed
* Organic yogurt and organic fruit (if available) for snacks. Organic milk, organic eggs, Steel cut oatmeal, natural organic peanut butter (if there are no children with allergies), foods without high fructose corn syrup. Your children will not be just a number in my care. I offer a very personal service and I LOVE children!! How could I not love them with 5 of my own!
My operation number through the state of Texas is 1472086.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.