Jeeta's Small Family Childcare
Should you be interested!!!
- licensed for 8 kids
- always keep small capacity
-we are CPR first aid certified.
- health and disease prevention certified.
- asthma free orientation certified.
- Eco-friendly environment and care certified.
- nutrition food program certified.
- registered provider at 4C of Alameda County.
- TB test and criminal background check certified.
- clean driving record 4yrs+ (no pending traffic violations)
- no alcohol (during business hours) and drug free zone
- 6 years of large daycare infant/toddlers experience
- 5 years of own daycare business
- 1 extra assistant available during business hour.
- current enrollees: 2 part time as needed school students, 2 full time toddlers & 1 part time infant.
- one on one individual care per child as needed
- clean safe entertaining and educating home sweet home environment (child proof)
- home cooked organic infant and toddler nutritional meals.
- Excellent care provided raising total of 7 kids from age 3months to 5years old and now off to pre-k with basic pre-k knowledge, confident and ready to explore their bright future ahead.
- past and current parents reference available
- open Mon- Fri, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. (evening and weekend childcare per request/special rate for full-time enrolls)
- school drop/pick ups by parents request.
- Parents recommendation rewards.
Why Choose Jeeta's Childcare (full-time parents benefit)
-open year round according to school calendar
-extended childcare hours w/regular rates
-educational entertaining childcare setting w/ after sch homework help
-weekday coupons for parents night out once a month between hours of 6:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
-Peace-Of-Mind for parents knowing their children's are in safe loving and nourishing home sweet home.
-all children's are welcomed and provided equal attention regardless of age, gender and race.
-suggestions and special needs requirements are highly considered upon request.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
My husband and I both work and it gives us great peace of mind to know our children are safe and loved.
I highly recommend her!