HomeWatch CareGivers - Indianapolis, IN
We offer two types of services families can choose from. Companion care or Personal care.
We service the city of Greenwood and all adjacent communities in Southern Indianapolis. Our professionally trained caregivers are backed by over 30 years of infield experience and undergo specialized training for individuals with chronic care conditions, Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as the home care leader. Our focus is on customized care that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind. Our family owned agency is licensed, bonded and insured.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.