Home Helpers - Weston, FL
From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we’ll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change.
Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client’s home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match.
Home Helpers & Direct Link Home Care Services Include:
• Light housekeeping
• Grocery shopping
• Meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Prescription pick-up
• Errand services
• Escort to doctor’s visits, etc.
• Much More!
Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On:
Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened, including Drug screened, and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Hospice care.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.