Home Helpers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Some of the personal services offered by Home Helpers of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky include companionship, grocery shopping, medication pick-up, housekeeping, and meal preparation. The compassionate and reliable caregivers are matched with clients based on the client’s personal needs. Many of the caregivers have experience with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Hospice care.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.