Home Helpers of Elgin Area
• Needing time off - respite care
• Seniors and the elderly
• Recuperative care
• We provide ongoing care for life challenges needing continuing care
• Special needs and disabled individuals
• Supportive services to family or client under Hospice Care
• Those wanting companionship, transportation or light household so life is easier and safer.
We encourage you know us better by contacting our references, reading our testimonials, visiting our website or calling when you have a chance. We also provide a free one hour consultation/assessment in the home where you will never experience sales pressure. We believe you’ll know when you’ve found the right home care agency for your family.
We will enhance the lives of our clients by providing non-medical care assistance in their homes. Our commitment is to match the caregiver’s skill and personality with our client’s needs and personality. We go above and beyond to ensure our customers receive outstanding care, meaningful conversation and respect. We assist wherever you need us so you can have the individual care needed temporarily or on a long term basis.
Our professional caregivers and Certified Nurses Assistants are trained and undergo yearly continuing education programs. They have extensive national and state security background checks; Fingerprinting, Social Security Trace, Driver’s License Record, Sex Offender Registry, and the Health Care Worker Registry. We check references and have a two-step interviewing process.
• Professional Caregivers
• CNA’s – Certified Nursing Assistants
• Certified Senior Advisor
• Care Manager
• Registered Nurse
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Special needs
• Hospice support
• Caregivers are disease/condition specific trained
We are Unique:
• No long term contracts / No termination fees
• No deposits
• No minimum hours
• Telephone monitored caregiver arrival & departure times
• Consistent caregiver and there’s always a backup caregiver
• We listen to you and strive for 100% satisfaction!
• Our client is treated like family
• Enhancing client’s lives in a nurturing environment while promoting independence and safety.
• Director is a CSA - Certified Senior Advisor
• Trained by the Alzheimer's Association "BEST FRIENDS APPROACH"
Sample of Beneficial Services:
• Light meals
• Respite Care- time off for you
• Same day emergency care
• Transportation: medical, social, and shopping
• Alzheimer's & Dementia caregiving
• Light household services
• Personal care: bathing, dressing and feeding
• Joyful meaningful companionship
• Medication reminders
• Home & Hospice Support
• Social activities: Companionship, cards, music
• No long term contracts/ No minimum hours required
• Hourly / part-time / full time
• Live-in or 24-hr care
• Hospital sitting for companionship, night watch or for safety.
• Illinois State Licensed #3000282
• Insured and Bonded
• We pay all employee taxes, deductions, Workers Compensation and wages
• Supervisory Care /client visits
• Caregiver log for documentation
We also provide safety products:
• In-home Emergency monitoring (help buttons & more)
• Clients using 20 or more hours a week receive free use of emergency monitoring
• Fall Sensors
• Automated Locked Medication Dispenser
• CSAA 5 Diamond call center
• Illinois State Licensed
• Society of Certified Senior Advisers®
• Elgin and Northern Kane County Chamber of Commerce Chamber Membership
• The American Diabetes Association
• American Parkinson Disease Assoc. Midwest Chapter
• The Alzheimer's Association
• The Wounded Warrior Project Advance Guard
• Private pay
• Long Term Care Ins.
• Veterans Aid & Attendance
• Veterans Homebound Aid
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.