Caregivers at Heavenly Care are compassionate, professional and experienced in senior care. Whether you need help around the house or are recovering from illness or surgery, Heavenly care is there for you. Staff members are specially trained to help individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s and hospice care. Personal assistance is also provided so caregivers can help with cooking, medication reminders, housekeeping, errands, and more.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.