Goldenrod Road KinderCare
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
7721 brandywood circle#245 winter park fl 32792
CEl: 551-200-0342 home 321-2957449 MY EMAIl: YANDRM@HOTMAIL.COM
Seek the Challenging Position of Home Health Aide
A highly talented Home Health Aide with huge experience in caring for elderly,
convalescent, and handicapped persons in home of patients; performing duties for
patients, such as changing bed linen, preparing meals, assisting in and out of bed,
bathing, dressing, and grooming; and administering oral medications under doctors'
orders or direction of nurse.
Summary of Qualifications
* More than 3 years experience as Home Health Aides.
* Superb ability to work independently and great dependability.
* Strong ability to learn new tasks and make decisions easily.
* Excellent oral communication skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Excellent eye - hand coordination.
* Uncommon ability to observe and make accurate records.
* Sound ability to move about freely and to do light to medium lifting.
* Profound ability to work with a wide diversity of patients.
* Remarkable ability to motivate patients to follow prescribed treatment.
* Uncommon sense of flexibility and the ability to improvise.
Home Health Aide
* CARE FINDERS, INC TEL: 201-854-5557 . 443 60TH STREET WEST NEW YORK, 07093 .
* ALWAYS CARING, HEALTH CARE SERVICES TEL: 201-662-0042. 5810 BERGENLINE AVE, WEST NEW
YORK, NJ 07093 .
* VIP: CARE TEL: 201-610-0155636 NEWARK AVE # 1 JERSEY CITY , NJ 07306 .
* ACCREDITED HEALTH SERVICES, INC TEL: 201-342-8844 , 235 MOORE ST # 3 HACKENSACK, NJ
* Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or
as directed by home care nurse and aide.
* Change dressings.
* Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
* Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces and
* Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to
report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
* Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment,
alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or
automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Education and Professional Training
Certified NURSING: LICENSE# 268029 EXPIRACION DATE O5/31/2015 valid