Five Star - The Forum at the Crossing
The Forum at the Crossing implements the “Bridge to Recovery” program from Alzheimer’s, Dementia and memory care.
The Forum at the Crossing offers luxury services in a gorgeous setting, well-kept gardens situated along the sprawling landscape. Residents can participate in social activities, enjoy musical programs and other entertainment options, visit the on-site gift shop, and even have access to concierge services. Transportation is provided to points of interest on the north side of Indianapolis, such as the Northview Shopping Center and the Landmark-Keystone Art Cinema. Nearby hospitals include the Immediate Care Center and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.