people needing assistance to remain in their own homes. We provide Certified Home Health
Aides/CNAs, Homemakers, Companions, and PCAs, as well as a full range of support
services. We are a cost effective solution for in home care when skilled nursing is more than
what’s actually needed.
We are committed to the idea that a person’s home is their castle. When health issues arise,
your castle may be threatened. But we know your home is where you are going to be safe,
secure, and most happy. Our staff provides the extra help you may need to ensure that you
are able to remain in your own home. They are fully vetted (CORI, SORI, driving record,
references checked), covered by our insurance and supervised.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.