Effective Tutoring Services
We support families nationwide with area school districts to assist students in the best way possible. We work with students who are home schooled as well as those with special needs, including transition life skills/rehabilitation. We also work with online public school students. Our tutoring methods often bring proven results in as little as two weeks! We offer all subjects to all ages (Pre-22+ including special needs) at affordable prices.
We also offer:
- General or Targeted Subject, Test preparation, College Entrance
- Home-school Support/Summer Programs
- Career Development/Counseling/Workshops
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.