We provide exercise that:
* Prevents problem behavior
* Makes training easier
* Prevents disease/health issues
Then you can truly enjoy the gifts a pet's love can provide.
Servicing Burbank, North Hollywood, Universal Studios, Studio City, Valley Village, Encino, Toluca Lake, Sherman Oaks, and anything in-between for Dog Walking and Pet sitting. We do Dog Training anywhere in Los Angeles.
Busy Dog Owner? Most breeds need to run and be challenged everyday, not only mentally but physically. Stop feeling bad because you have no time. We Can Help by providing physical and mental stimulation for your pet while teaching good leash behavior. We guarantee you will see the difference or you get a refund!
We also cater to each individuals needs, so if their is a behavior issue you would like us to work with, like pulling on the leash, we will happily do whatever course of training you like to stay consistent with your methods.
We currently offer the following services:
* Reliability and Integrity
* Free Pet Evaluation
* Basic Obedience/Behavior Training
* Pet Sitting
* Experienced Dog Runners/Walkers
* Active Cat sitting
* Streams of Doggy Tid-Bits
* Licensed and Bonded to better serve you
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.