Discovery Isle Ted Williams Pkwy
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
1. Texting and chatting on the phone during class time
2. Inappropriate conversations in front of students
3. Sexual explicit FB chats amongst each other
4. Affair between a Married teacher and their students Married parent
5. Making fun of students
The school environment is more like a Sorority focused on social lives and partying than an actual school. As a parent, I would avoid this school at all costs!