Cordelia Before N Afterschool Childcare
CORDELIA BEFORE N AFTERSCHOOL HAS NOW IMPLEMENTED A LEARNING PROGRAM IN THE CHILDCARE THAT WILL HELP YOUR KIDS, GUARANTEED TO HAVE HIGH TEST SCORES, GREAT STUDY SKILLS, DISCIPLINE, A SOLID FOUNDATION AND TO ENSURE YOUR CHILD, MASTERY OF BASIC SKILLS WHICH IS CRITICAL TO ACADEMIC SUCCESS!
KUMON STUDIES*MASTER SKILLS SERIES* SPECTRUM STUDIES ALL IN THE PRICE FOR CHILDCARE SERVICES. AFFORDABLE RATES!
* CONVENIENT LOCATION BETWEEN HWY 80 TO 680 HWY IN FAIRFIELD CORDELIA AND GREENVALLEY CA 94534.
* COMPETITIVE RATES.
* NUTRITIOUS MEALS.
* FLEXIBLE DAYS AND HOURS.
* EXERCISE PROGRAMS (DVDS AND TRAMPOLINES).
* READING, SPELLING, SENTENCE BUILDING, AND VOCABULARY WRITING SKILLS WHICH WILL INCREASE YOUR CHILD'S COMPREHENSION.
* DEVELOP STRONG STUDY SKILLS AND HIGH TEST SCORES
* SIGHT WORDS, READING, PHONICS, AND WILL ADVANCE TO COMPREHENSION.
* EACH CHILD WORKS IN GROUPS, INDEPENDENTLY AND AT THERE OWN PACE WHICH WILL ENABLE THEM TO PERFORM AT THEIR HIGHEST POTENTIAL.
* SEVERAL AGE APPROPRIATE PROGRAMS FOR AGES 5-12 YRS.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
During the pre-screening process our CareForce team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
Please note that the CareForce pre-screening results do not reflect a care provider's licensing status. Learn more about licensing information for child care centers and in-home day cares
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.
About this program
Ms.Sandra serves healthy nutritious meals,she has a very neat and clean enviroment and she offers from ages 14 months to 11 years old reading and writing programs.I am very pleased with the quality child care services that she provides.
Sandra encourages children to learn, providing positive effective learning experiences. She offers all kinds of activities to enhance different development experiences that are necessary for your little one(s) to grow and learn. Providing preschool activities such as learning the alphabet, shapes, colors, numbers; they also work on name, phone numbers and address recognition, along with basic life skills such as tying shoes and zippering jackets.
Your child will receive quality personal attention and individualized care, in a warm and loving environment.