Our clients include seniors, people recovering from illness or injury, and individuals with physical disabilities.
Commonwealth Caregiver's' staff of experienced, dependable and compassionate caregivers includes Home Health Aides, Certified Nurse Assistants, Homemakers and Companions. Our caregivers are carefully screened, selected and trained to meet the needs of each client.
Commonwealth Caregivers provides individualized care plans based on the needs and desires of our clients and their families. We can provide services in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers and assisted living facilities. Our services can be temporary or long-term and can range from a few hours once or twice a week to up to 24 hours a day.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.