Comfort Keepers of Southeast Milwaukee County
Offering a wide range of personal services, the compassionate caregivers from Comfort Keepers of Southeast Milwaukee County will help with medication reminders, meal preparation, transportation, and more. Clients can take advantage of Comfort Keepers’ free in-home assessment and 24/7 available care.
Comfort Keepers of Southeast Milwaukee County services the following areas: Bay View, Cudahy, Milwaukee, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, and West Milwaukee.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.