Whether the services are for you or a loved one, Colors Healthcare can offer respite to family caregivers and help extend and enhance living at home as a safe and comfortable alternative to institutional living without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits.
We are licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Health Care Service Firm and all of our caregivers are Certified by the Board of Nursing.
We strive to provide you and your loved one a lifestyle with Quality, Dignity and Respect. Our programs are flexible and can be arranged to provide care anytime, day or night to fulfill your needs. We offer:
NO ASSESSMENT FEE
FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION
GUARANTEED CAREGIVER COMPATIBILITY
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.