Birchwood Group Home I
The primary goal of the center is to provide therapeutic and recreational services for seniors and disabled individuals who may have limited mobility or motor skills. Our efforts are designed to fill the growing void for assisted living programs in Southern Maryland with a specific focus on the Southern part of Prince George’s County where there are few programs of this kind.
We offer compassionate care under the direction of highly skilled professionals. When you come to Birchwood, your family becomes our family. We believe that ever senior has a right to live out their Golden Years with dignity and respect. We do our best to make sure that each moment with us is a fulfilling moment.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.