Best In-Home Service, Inc
-Personal Care-bathing assistance, assistance with dressing, and assistance with grooming
-Meal Preparation, including shopping and assistance with meal planning
-Errands or Transportation
-Companionship - available 24 hours a day, if needed
Our Homemakers, Home Care Aides and Companions must go through our extensive training program before they work with our clients. They are additionally required to attend ongoing training to keep them up-to-date on procedures and skills.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.