At Home Services
The At Home business model allows us to deliver high quality personal services, normally associated with upscale senior living communities, directly into private homes. We task our Professional Service Managers to do at home service assessments with potential clients. These assessments are used to develop comprehensive service plans. Once the client has signed on with our agency, carefully screened Personal Service Assistants are matched and assigned the task of implementing this plan. Whether the client needs help with cooking, cleaning, transportation, personal hygiene, computer literacy, physical fitness, massage therapy, relocation services, or life enrichment, our staff assist and teach as needed.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.