About You Home Care
Marketing and Sales Director, Laurin Block, was excited to bring her entrepreneurial and marketing experience to the company. After a long and arduous experience with her own grandmother’s care in a nursing home, Laurin fully understood the need for care with a high level of personalized attention and one on one interaction.
From care providers to customer service, Debbie and Laurin ensure every employee associated with About You Home Care is guided by the same principles; care with dignity, integrity, compassion, and respect.
When we do pre-screen, what do we look for?
All senior housing communities and home care agencies on Care.com have been pre-screened by one of our Care Force team members. During the pre-screening process our Care Force:
- Verifies license information if licensing is required by the state (see details)
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews by customers like you
Information reviewed during the pre-screening process can change at any time. Accordingly, please make sure you perform your own research on the care providers you are considering and feel completely comfortable with the company or individual you have selected. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for selecting an appropriate care provider for you and your family.